Wednesday, December 3, 2008

sisters in FASHION!

she's the prettiest sister---
this picture testifies it.ayt??
honestly! she's the most gorgeous and independent of us all.
she has the sexiest and fairest body.:)
hahahahaha..
When she was still single, she has lots of admirers secretly or publicly.
I manifest!
she is my fashion adviser.
she always requires us to be beautiful and presentable as so called "GIRL".
that is why now that she has her own doll, her baby looks very beautiful every day especially during Sundays. My ate Ivy is the braviest sister I have. She had lots of extreme experiences before like being robbed and many more.
She is a mirror of purity and cleanliness.
I admire her because even though she had lots of suitors before, her husband now is her first and last BF. She never considered having a non member bf.
what i love about her is she's a good singer too.
Actually, when we were still planning to have a family band,
we decided that she'll be our vocalist.
and take note.. she's a good dancer too.hahaha
ballroom dancer!
she was my first dance instructor;)
miss our mommy ives.

No comments: