Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Hyperz' Family of Nurses!:)

Jonard Navarez
a.k.a. HYPERBRAIN
obviously coz he's very smart! (running for cumlaude yan!)
"he is the father of all nurses:)"
My one and only uncle in the Hyperz Family..
I love him coz he has the sweetest hug ever...
"love yourself uncle!" (with tight hug!) that's our motto!
I miss his body system alot!
*he loves anime and he's a great artist, he can play paints,
colors, pencils and arts creatively!
*he's definitely a dancer
*a musician too (he can sing and play the guitar)
*he composed our barkada song! wii!
*he is a very organized and well disciplined person (O.C.)
he is the brain of our barkada!

Jemaica Marie Mercado
a.k.a HyperPacks (pox)
"the mother of all nurses!"
she's very sweet...
our best bonding was erf-erf hunting!!!
hunt for cute guy before going home-- venue for that??
hmmmmm--- jeepneys!!
we rode in the same jeep before, that's why we're always together!
-she's an actress, a singer and oopppsss-- a dancer too!??
ofcourse a dancer too!!!
-one of her best qualities is her thoughtfulness.
-genuine friendship!
-she is the best GM's texter!
-she's galante but kuripot (so contradicting!)
-religious like me.hehehe!
-and we have the same love philosophies!

Eloisa Ruth Trinidad
a.k.a. HyperBomb (hyperbambini)
definitely the bomB!
she's my prettiest cousin in the hyper family!
and she is my bestest friend..
she's like a real sister to me..
i love her family, they are my second family
especially when i was still in Los BAnos...
we love music.
we love to sing.
a writer.
she loves arts, scrabooks and beads!
she is loyal, true and honest;)
i love her with all my heart!
our motto: two friends cannot be long,
if they cannot forgive each other's little failings!



Von Laiser Bautista
a.k.a. HyperSexy
the sexiest as always!! but he's fat now..hehehe
he's my bestfriend too..
we love to eat.
we love to dance.
we love to sing in elo's room.
we love to watch movies together (with elo)
we love treats!
we love boys!
we love our education.
we love our work.
we love God.
we love life.
we love each other.
He loves me, and I love Him
that's why we love life!:)
Having him in my life makes it perfect!!!

Hazle Hemphill
a.k.a HyperTension
always tensed. exage!
but she's funny:)
i love her coz she's very brave, strong and true to herself!
she is very bold but tears easily drop from her eyes..
she is indeed a very emotional lady..
she loves koreans,
japanese,
tawainese,
animenese!
should i say--- a fan of all these intsiks!
a girl with many talents!
she's a good singer!
and a hardworker!




No comments: