Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My ATE VAL- my bestfriend:)


I consider my Ate val as my twin sister.
We're like super twins.
sShe knows everything about me, even my greatest and darkest secrets.
She is always there for me.
In my troubletimes, she is always willing to help and listen-- what's important.
She was there when I broke up with my first bf and second bf.hahaha
She is my Dr.love!
She is also my strength.
Whatever she says, I agree coz I depend and trust her alot... in everything.
She is also the nurse of the family.
The best pianist and modern dance dancer.
She was also there during my last days in the Philippines.
I wonder why every time I talk to her on the phone, I'd always cry.
...that's why I don't wanna talk to her anymore...hehehehe
maybe.. she's the one I miss the most.

No comments: