Tuesday, December 9, 2008

the Hyperz' Family of UPians<-- this is my family!!

Christopher Aaron de Leon
a.k.a. HyperEronotics
my daddy!!
the father of the beauty, body and brain girls! (3 bees)
my daddy is my idol..
because??
he's strong!!
he's my superdad!! he can defeat all our enemies!
he's always at my back..
always with me..
always be my daddy!!
best assets are his talent in dancing and badminton!!
future Ecologist!

Joie Ann Lawas
a.k.a HyperLink
the most beautiful mommy ever!!
hmmm... she has lots of boys in life..
no wonder ahh!??
but she never had a bf before..
coz she believes that the first bf will be the last!!
that's my mom!!
sweet and loyal!
the most Filipina type girl!;)
she's very studious and thrifty!
future economist..


Nyla Irmamina Narag Person
a.k.a. hyperthought (tot)
hypertot daw kase pala-utot??
thats not true.hehehe
thoughts?? coz i have all these crazy ideas!!
me??
im a future journalist!


Marriz Mojado
a.k.a. Hypertothemaxx
my one and only sistah!!
she's the smartest of all the hyperz girls!
she is very simple yet very terrible
especially in MatH:)
she's my very talented sister...
my idol in dancing!
my idol in everything:)
my sistah is my favorite sister..
coz she's the only one (i have no choice!)
just kidding!!
im blessed to have her..
she knows all my secrets especially about my boys!
hehehe!
i love my sistah!:)
our future accountant!

No comments: