Wednesday, December 3, 2008

she's such a POSER!


yah right!
she's truly a poser and an actress.
she can imitate everyone in the family-- the voice, posture, facial expressions,etc.
she is my SUPER ATE..
the teacher
and the preacher...
ooopsss! and the best lawyer in the family..
coz you wil never win when fighting with her..bet??
she's funny but beware she's very strict.
stricter than my mom...
I remember when I was still in elementary, she's the one who gave us our curfew. We can only play outside our house til 6pm, then we have to wash our feet in our poso before we can enter in our house. hahahaha
our ate is the best ATE.
she protects us and
she's always ready to fight for her little siblings. indeed she's really an ATE to me...
she loves to cook.. and we love it.
she loves sports..and we're proud of it.
she loves music.. and she's our drummer and lead guitarist!
she loves treats.. and we're blessed for that.
she loves us... and we love her more!

No comments: