Wednesday, December 3, 2008

"She's Joseph and I'm Hyrum"


hmmm....
most people say,
I look like her but its undeniable..
She's prettier...and it's ok! cheers:)
My ate irene is the most spiritual Ate I have according to me.. why??
coz im just kidding..
nah!
I consider her the most spiritual because she's my spiritual adviser.
I remember when she just got home from her mission, she encouraged me to go on a mission too and she even taught me how to be a missionary. We acted like I am an investigator and she will teach me...hahahaha it was so awesome, at least I now have ideas on how I can be a good missionary someday.
She is also the smartest sister I have.
My favorite writer and my idol when it comes to academic achievements and creativity.
She taught me how to cut letters and to make things fabulous.
One thing I adore about her is her sweetness.
she is a sweet, thoughtful and funny
sister,
daughter
and ofcourse--- "LOVER!"

No comments: