Monday, January 19, 2009

I don't need a man who can give me the treasures of the world, but a man who is willing to pay the price of exaltation.

I don't need a man who will acknowledge how pretty I am,
but a man who will show me my weaknesses and love me for that. A man who is willing to lead the way of betterment.

I don't need a man who looks like Tom Cruise neither Richard Gomez, but a man who's heart beats like our Father in Heaven.

I don't need a man who can please the world's eyes,
but a man who never cares about what the world's opinions are.

I don't need a man who can plays the sweetest melody,
but a man who can sing a lullaby for our children.

I don't need a man who can do his duties well,
but a man who can be a father to my children and a husband to me.

I don't need a man who can earn a million dollars per paycheck,
but a man who is a full-tithe payer, an honest payer!.

I don't need a man who will be proud of me because of that and that,
but a man who will never fails to see me beyond what I am in others eyes.

I don't need a man. I need a REal one.
Just one man to prove that life will always be at its BEST!..



No comments: